Businesses, municipalities and airports all require professional bird control services. We know that birds are an important part of our natural environment. As predators they feed on insects, rodents, worms, fish and countless other animals. Game birds, song birds, hawks and other bird species contribute to outdoor recreation and the overall enjoyment of nature.
Because of these contributions, birds are afforded considerable protection by laws, regulations and public sentiment. Public relations are an integral part of any bird management project and Critter Control will educate our clients and the public as to why a particular bird control program or method is necessary.
Birds may be beneficial, neutral or harmful to man's interests, depending upon time, location and activity. Some birds (sparrows, woodpeckers, waterfowl, pigeons and black birds) are more likely to become pests than others. Pest bird situations include:
• Feeding on Agricultural Products
• Roosting or Nesting Around Human Habitations
• Destroying Vegetation & Contaminating Foods
• Noise, Droppings, Odor & Feathers
• Diseases or Ectoparasites Affecting Man
• Unpleasant or Hazardous Working Conditions